II.C. Selecting, implementing and adapting technology to teaching methodologies, curriculum resources and administrative functions in collaboration with other educators and integrating a variety of software, applications, and learning tools.
- In ED Psych 8639 - Instructional Design & Development, we were asked to perform an Instructional Needs Assessment. After our needs assessment was analyzed, we were asked to create a Learning Plan (lesson plan) and Communication Plan to advertise the program.
- I created a webpage for Chapter 10 in my Accounting I class filled with video clips to "flip" my classroom (methodology) and provide students with different resources to help support their learning (AADL II, III, IV).
- I created a webpage for Chapters 17 and 18 in my Accounting 2 class filled with video clips to "flip" my classroom (methodology) and provide students with different resources to help support their learning (AADL II, III, IV).
- I created a class survey to give to my students to measure my performance. The survey measured classroom environment, technology implementation, teaching methods, and level of rigor. I used data from this survey to make positive changes to my teaching style and classroom environment.
- Created a Favorite Web 2.0 website for teachers to use to incorporate technology in their classrooms
- Created a Favorite iPad Apps website for teachers to use to incorporate Apps in their classroom
- Developed a Universally Designed website for my Universal Design for Learning class, which included various ways to access materials and various resources to complete assignments (ELL I and II) (AADL II, III, IV)